Sunday, October 26, 2008

MOBILE//: [rock band | store]

Who doesn't love Rock Band?! I was having dinner with my friend Krista on Thursday night at Koji's at hollywood and highland. After dinner, a little shopping we headed to starbucks and across the way was a Rock Band store. It was filled with 4 stations so that people can test the game out but it was crazy hot in there. My theory is they did that so
people don't stay long playing the games buy it made me not even wanna stay there long looking at the different product.

But what I did see was a drum set with 3 drum pads and 2 symbols just like the one gutiar heroes just released. If you happen to me in the area and you're a rock band fan you should go check it out.

----- Sent from my iPhone -----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...