Monday, March 07, 2011

STYLE: [polyvore | pink & champagne | style set]

Hello Lovelies!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

As for me, this past weekend I did another photo shoot with my good friend and very talented photographer, Krista Mason. She's the best and referred me to her client to have me style her for the shoot. It was a really cute idea, the client is turning 30 and wanted to do a photo shoot with her and her 4 closest friends for the day.

Unfortunately, the other four ladies didn't use my services. So I thought that I'd do this weeks Style set with the inspiration from the shoot.
Girls Night Out | Pink & Champagne

The color theme of the this weekends photo shoot was pink & champagne and this is some thing similar to how I would've loved to have styled the other ladies.

Stay tuned for the images from this weekends shoot. Can't wait to see what Krista photographed.

xoxo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...