Monday, March 30, 2009

INTERIOR: [bedding | rubie green]


personally I'm not much of a huge pattern fan. i love using them like bright colors... as accents to a look and even then I'm super pick on the print design it self when it comes to patterns.

So when i came across this bedding collection i loved the color pallet along with the prints. Of course, I'd never go matchy-matchy and have my bed all the same pattern, I'd definitely throw a solid duvet along with some other solid pillows to soften the look. But these are definitely cute!

What's even better it that Rubie Green went completely "green" with organic cotton and it's printed from a eco-friendly certified factory.

{source: Rubie Green}

1 comment:

  1. ohhh these are super cute, I want! Too bad they don't match my home or office colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...