Monday, February 23, 2009

DEAL: [bb curve | sale $50]


for those of you that's been looking to get your pretty little fingers (or big ones) on a blackberry device... here's a deal (or should i say steal) you can't miss.

Best Buy is having a sale this week on the bb Curve's for both AT&T and Sprint carriers for only $50! so either head to your nearest Best Buy while the deal lasts or go to bestbuy.com now!

i've been trying to talk to both of my parents into getting blackberries and they called me tonight to tell me that they went to best buy and got the Curve for ONLY $50 all they had to do was renew their 2 year contract. so you can thank my parents for letting me in on this sweet deal.

join the crackberry nation TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...