Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PERSONAL//: [experiences | travels]

Growing up my parents took my brother and I every where... Hawaii, Caribbean, Canada, Hong Kong, China, etc. Where ever they went we went.

One of the great things I've learned from my parents is the love for traveling. I wanna visit so many places and see so many things. Life is short and the world is an amazing place. But the one and only thing that's holding me back is the money.

A decent trip will normally cost you anywhere from $5000-$12000 (flights, hotels, food, souvenirs/shopping, transportation, etc). I know the experience is well worth the money but deep down inside I would feel extremely guilty spending that money on a vacation/trip while we're still saving for our first home.

If only we were rich and/or won the lotto. Lol

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...