Saturday, July 30, 2011

STYLING: [bello mag | cover shoot | #28]

The amazing Warren Baker, whom I styled for the GENTRY Fall/Holiday 2011 lifestyle shoot, is actually a Fashion Editor for BELLO MAG. He had a HUGE photo shoot to do this past Friday with Models Kerry Degman, Brooke Bonelli and Actor Trevor Donovan for 3 separate cover shoots for the Magazine. So I was honored when he asked me if I could come help out for the day.

It was definitely a fun shoot and it was great working with Warren as a fellow Fashion Stylist vs. just a Model. He has grand ideas and it was great to be able to mix together our creative juices. I can't wait to see the finished images and would love to work with Warren, as well as the rest of the Bello Mag team again!

Thanks again Annie for referring me, as well as all your support and Warren for having me join your team for the day!

Xx
j

P.S. enjoy some behind the scenes/sneak peek images from the photo shoot below. (click on images to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...