Tuesday, July 12, 2011

STYLE: [exterior | home | front door]

Being that I'm in the creative field, I obviously love style and everything that is eye catching. So when my parents started talking about remodeling their home, right away I started researching and gathered ideas for them.

One of the things my parents need to update is their front door (The yellow, blue and while stained glass really dates their home). So while I was surfing the web for different front door ideas I came across my future front door for our future home. I'm absolutely in LOVE!!

The color of the door will have to depend on the over all look of the house but I adore the classic but modern-esq look and feel of it.

Now we have to find a house for that door. ha!

{source: new york social diary}

xx
j

2 comments:

  1. Always check the sink prior to you get your utility sink faucet since not all faucets are compatible with all sinks. Ascertain which you shut off the water source before you get started your installation or replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post and i like it. You really give your valuable information and link.........

    exterior front door

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...