Monday, June 13, 2011

FASHION: [lanvin | kids | resort 2012]

Lanvin's Creative Director, Alber Elbaz debuted the new addition to the Lanvin family earlier today at the end of his Resort 2012 show in New York.... GIRLS CLOTHES!!

Those of you that know me and/or have been fallowing my blog, know that Lanvin is one of my all time favorite designers. So when I heard that Alber Elbaz was adding kids clothes to the Lanvin family, I was super excited. It makes me kind of want to have a baby girl, ha! I hope Lanvin comes out with boys clothes as well. It's so hard to find super cute boys clothes vs. girls clothes... so I hear!

But one word describes this little girls collection... ADORABLE!!




{source: style.com, the cut}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...