Wednesday, March 16, 2011

INSPIRATION: [pop art | superhero | bday party]

A few weeks ago my friend Krista Mason introduced me to this vintage style pop art superhero kids birthday party blog post on Hostessblog.com via twitter.

Let me just tell you, when I have kiddies... definitely throwing them a party as cute as this one. I absolutely LOVE all the little details they put into this kids party. From the whole concept to the masks, capes, to the super cute cake, the labels for the sandwiches, cookies, candy jars and more.

The party planner was Maureen (of talented party planning duo of Anders Ruff) for her very own son's 3rd Birthday.





To see more photos and get all the vendor info, head over to Hostessblog.com

xoxo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...