Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WISH LIST: [walk-in | closet]

Now tell me, what female doesn't want to have a HUGE walk-in closet?!

I've been trying to convince the hubs to let me convert a second bedroom into my closet but it hasn't worked yet. Still working on it though ha!

Ideally I'd love a seating area, as well as a vanity. A fireplace like the one in the photo would be amazing too. lol.

A girl can dream can't she?! ha ha To be honest though, I've donated so much of my clothes, I don't think I would even be able to fill a huge walk-in closet. That just means room for new clothes. ha.

{Jenna Lyons is president and executive creative director of J.Crew Group's closet. Photo by Domino}

This is the one thing on my wish list I truly want. Here's to hoping it'll come true one day. ha!

xoxo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...