Tuesday, February 08, 2011

WISH LIST: [fashion | grey fur vest]

Aww yes, it's been a long time since I've posted a "wish list" item. Recently I've been lazy and just posting the items on Nunn Better Design Facebook Page but I LOVE this one so much I just had to post it.

While searching for items for an up coming style set i came across this lovely grey vest. If someone knows who designed this beauty, please let me know... I WANT!!

I also really like how this image is styled, from the hair, make-up, long leather gloves, belt, grey wool pants and clutch. High five to the stylist.

FYI... the opera length leather gloves have been on my wish list forever!! Just can't spend $1000+ on gloves right now. So if anyone wants to gift some to me, I'd love you forever. ha!

Until next time.
Xoxo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...