Monday, February 28, 2011

STYLE: [polyvore | wedding day bliss | style set]

Happy Monday my Lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. This weeks style set was inspired by my clients planning their wedding and Vera Wang's White collection for David's Bridal.

Wedding Day Bliss | White by Vera Wang

The dress is one of the dresses Vera Wang designer for David's Bridal. One shoulder structured fit-and-flare gown with dropped waist and skirt made of hand-cut organza flanges in ivory $1200. I just love the layering effect of the skirt, along with the modern feel of the one shoulder and the crystal sash ($148) makes such a cute combination.

I love the idea of colored shoes on a bride. Even though most dresses are so long that you can't even really see them, they're a cute little detail that looks great in the photos and is an extra way to add a hit of color.

I LOVE peonies (they're my fav) and I love the bouquet arrangement with the striped ribbon that holds it all together. The color are amazing, but if they're too bright for you they can also be done in a pink/light pink peonies as well.

As for the ring, how cute would it be to wear a knot ring while you're tying the knot?! It also represents unity and infinity. Love!

xoxo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...