Saturday, April 17, 2010

ACCESSORIES: [booties | balmain]


These lace up booties from Balmain by Giuseppe Zanotti are killer and are definitely on my wish list. I'm already running thru my head of how many different outfits i could pair theses lovelies with. I love how they're sexy but yet casual. Which gives a nice edginess to whatever look its paired with.

I've always loved and wanted a pair of lace up booties, but most of them seemed a little too trendy and less timeless. I personally think that Giuseppe Zanotti for Balmain has came up with a perfect match for me and my taste in which i think is timeless. Now if only i could convince my hubs that i "need" them. haha

Balmain by Giuseppe Zanotti: cuff lace up booties $1495
{source: shopbop.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...