Sunday, February 22, 2009

PERSONAL: [weekend | recap]

I had a fab weekend up in Sacramento. Yes! You guessed it, my monthly trip back to Sac was this weekend.

I was debating on if I wanted to go to tahoe to go snowboarding or to stay in sac and visit with friends & family. But since I opted to go to tahoe the last trip I wasn't able to see many people. So I decided to just hang out in Sac... Yes! Even though it just dumped in tahoe, I know! Lol

But to be perfectly honest I made the right choice. My schedule was jam packed but it was all worth it! I got to see family & friends whom I haven't seen in a while. So it was great!

Here's a break down:
Friday:
• 945pm arrived in Sac
• 1030pm hung out with the parentals
• 1045pm eat moms jook.. Yum!
• 1130pm bed time... I know I'm an old lady!

Saturday:
• 10am wake up & got ready
• 1130pm drive to meet annie
• 12pm had lunch with my parents & annie at this yummie Vietnamese spot off Stockton blvd.
• 2pm head to a.judi & u.pk's to see nic & my nephew drew, geof & candace and the rest of the fam.

[me & my nephew drew!]
• 6pm had dinner with michelle. Thanks for coming up. Miss you! I had tons of fun just like the good ol days.
• 11pm headed to Hanger 17 for Candace's bday! HAPPY BDAY tomorrow!
• 1am headed to geof & candace's place. • 3pm went to bed. I haven't stayed out that late in a LONG time! Lol

Sunday:
• 10am woke up & got ready
• 1130pm went to arden mall w/kellie to shop and visit Kento at work.
• 230pm went to kellie parents house to hang out with my nephew brodie.

[my nephew brodie @ 7months holding his own bottle with one hand.. talented! lol]
• 445pm headed to the airport
• 605pm flight took off
• 735pm Back in La la land!!
• 8pm watch the movie taken

One of these trips back I MUST find the time to make it out to SF. I haven't been back in 3 years... Yes 3 YEARS!! I miss it dearly. SF use to be my second home. I use to go there almost every weekend. You'd think with me going up to Sac every month I'd be able to find the time but unfortunately that's not the case. Most of the time I have family things to do while other I NEED to see/hang out with my friends in Sac because I miss them a ton. So whenever they can fit me into their busy schedule I take it.

Hope you guys had a great weekend as well.

Xoxo


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...