Sunday, October 05, 2008

FASHION//: [polyvore | style set #1]

a while back when i first signed up for Facebook.com i came across Polyvore.com in one of the applications. i thought wow this is kind of cool, but its kinda crazy having to look though all the clothes, accessories, etc. it was and still is pretty overwhelming and time consuming. 

a couple of months ago i decided to express my fashion sense and styling by using Polyvore.com and wanted post them on my blog for everyone to see. well that day i did start my first set, but got overwhelmed and didnt finish it. time pasted and i completely forgot about it until.... my awesome and amazingly talented friend annie posted on her blog today that she was going to start using Polyvore. thanks a! ha
here is my very first Polyvore.com set i published. i'm still getting use to the site, so please bare with me. ha! for those of you that know me personally, know that... i LOVE layering, hence all the layers. i tried editing this set, but haven figure out how yet.

ill try and remember to find the time and post a new set at least once a week. so enjoy this one for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...